xwo_p8VzRC3-SFcTkUrBz70kHaA1Y_TLs33BNulKDW4.jpg

Scholarships

The Alaska Avalanche School is able to offer scholarships thanks to generous grants from the Dustin Woster Scholarship Fund and the Pumpkin Hill Foundation. Students who wish to advance their education but might otherwise be unable to cover their tuition costs may apply for assistance. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, please fill out the application and submit it via email, snail mail, or in person along with a letter of recommendation. 

Please note that scholarships may cover up to 65% of course tuition, and that the remaining 35% is the responsibility of the student.

Scholarship applications for the 2017 - 2018 season are due by November 30, 2017

Scholarship Application will Download